Blackwood treasure maps in ESO are a part of the Gates of Oblivion adventure, added in early June 2021. There are nine maps you can solve; three are Collector’s edition maps, and six are regular. The maps offer precious little clues as to the location of the treasure. Most of the treasures are found near shores and ruined towers, which ultimately reveals more about the area. In this guide, we’ll show you all Blackwood treasure map locations and their in ESO.
Blackwood CE Treasure Map I – Three Pillars & Stilt House
- The three pillars seen on this Blackwood map are found in a large swamp in the southern part of Blackwood.
- The closest waypoint is Rockgrave trail. It should be marked on the map, and it is the southernmost settlement.
- The dirt mound, or dig spot, is just northeast from the entrance of Rockgrave. Look for the lone stilt house; you can spot it from afar.
- Go in front of the stairs of the stilt house, and you’ll find a small island with some dry tree trunks. The dirt mound is in front of the one that is still vertical.
Blackwood CE Treasure Map II – Between a Large Tree & Ruins
- The second Blackwood Collector’s edition treasure map solution is in northeast of the central part of the area.
- The closest place of interest is a crafting site called Sariellen’s Sword, next to the Hutan-Tzel settlement and its wayshrine.
- The ruins seen on the treasure map are the crafting site, and the dirt mound is on the edge of the water, next to a tall waterfall, east from the site. There is a group of three small trees next to the hidden treasure chest.
Blackwood CE Treasure Map III – Ruined Tower Fort
- The ruined tower fort shown on this Collector’s edition treasure map is located in the northwestern part of Blackwood.
- The closest wayshrine is Fort Redmane, found just south from the fort strategically positioned on the shore. It’s close to the road and the bridge leading to the west.
- If you zoom in on the map just southeast from the Wayshrine, you can spot a small marked fort. The treasure map depicts the south of this spot, and you won’t see it if you come from the north. The dirt mound is in the northwestern corner of the ruined fort, close to a small gap in the wall.
Blackwood Treasure Map I – Fallen Tower
- The fallen tower depicted on this treasure map is in the southwestern part of Blackwood.
- The closest fast travel spot is the Blueblood Wayshrine, found just south from Fort Blueblood. Once in the area, you’ll get to discover an Ayleid Well.
- The dig spot is just a bit to the southwest from the nearby Ayleid Well, in the southeastern corner of a derelict settlement which is also shown on the map. Go for the small “cave” formed by the fallen tower, and you’ll find the prize.
Blackwood Treasure Map III – Fishing House
- The fishing house from the third Blackwood treasure map is located in the southeastern part of Blackwood, along the river, just east from the only world boss in this area.
- The closest fast travel point is the Vunalk Wayshrine, named after the solo dungeon just across the bridge northeast of the travel point. Find the world boss mark just south of the wayshrine, and head east of it, toward the river.
- The fishing house from the treasure map is on the tiny, square-shaped peninsula. From there, you have to follow the coast north, past the tall hill with a tree on top. When you pass by two green vines, you’ll get to the dirt mound lying between the large rock and boulders .
- South of the hidden treasure spot, there is something that resembles a wrecked boat.
Blackwood Treasure Map IV – Tall Building on the Shore
- To get to this spot on the Blackwood treasure map, you’ll have to head to the northern part of the large eastern peninsula.
- The closest fast travel point is a bit further away, to the southeast. It’s called Bloodrun Wayshrine, named after the solo dungeon cave to the north. The closest place of interest is an Ayleid Ruin called Welke, found just to the south.
- The dirt mound and treasure chest location is next to where the river turns into a waterfall. There is a small cave entrance close to the waterfall, leading to room deeper in. Swim to the far end, and once you’re on dry land again, you’ll find the goodies next to some vines.
Blackwood Treasure Map VI – Bridge Tower
- The sixth Blackwood treasure map solution is located at the northernmost part of the area. If you look at the map, you’ll spot a road that takes us out of the map, and the bridge that goes over a river. That bridge is the one shown on the map.
- The closet fast travel point is the Doomvault Vulpinaz Wayshrine, named after the ruins to the north. Simply follow the road and you’ll get to the bridge.
- The exact spot shown on the treasure map is west from the bridge and the nearby daedric ruin. However, the dirt mound is east of the bridge, just between two boulders.
https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/nvkcec/blackwoods_map_2/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share my wife found map #2 just now
Vi is wrong. Mark is for v
What happened to Blackwood Treasure Map II?
Where are TMs 2 and 5???
I have screenshots of Blackwood II treasure map location. How do I get them posted here?
Description: Treasure is south of Borderwatch Wayshrine and Sweetwater Cascades, nestled under a rocky outcropping. You will most likely run into a bear here.