Khenarthi’s Roost is a tutorial land for Aldmeri Dominion players. This small island hides four Treasure Maps and additional two Khenarthi’s Roost CE Treasure Maps which are available as pre-purchase bonus.
There are several ways to acquire a map, but don’t forget that drop probability is very low:
- random loot from mobs
- random loot from locked / unlocked chests
- you can buy them from a guild store
Each treasure map sketch will give you a hint where to look for a buried treasure, but it’s not easy to find this hidden place. The place where you should dig up the treasure chest is always covered with dirt mound, and it’s visible only to players with the corresponding map.
Khenarthi’s Roost Treasure Map I
- In the south part of Khenarthi’s Roost map
- Head southeast of Temple of the Crescent Moons (eye icon), or southwest of Speckled Shell Plantation, by the shore.
Khenarthi’s Roost Treasure Map II
- In the northwestern part of the map.
- Directly West from Bolga’s Hunting Camp
- We would like to thank Rayline for sending us the screenshot.
Khenarthi’s Roost Treasure Map III
- Northweat from Khenarthi’s Roost Wayshrine, or slightly to the right of Temple of Two Moons Dance.
- The treasure chest is hidden on a small hill behind the house in Laughing Moons Plantation
We would like to thank Esgalawarden for sending us the screenshot.
Khenarthi’s Roost Treasure Map IV
- Northeast map area.
- Next to Rid-Thar’s Solace (eye icon)
Khenarthi’s Roost CE Treasure Map I
- Treasure chest is hidden in the southern part of the map, on the beach near the place where you start the journey on Khenarthi’s Roost.
- Southeast from Eagle’s Strand campfire icon, on the beach.
Khenarthi’s Roost CE Treasure Map II
- Northwest part of Auridon map.
- Small island just east of the Bolga’s Hunting Camp, and northeast of Windcatcher’s Plantation.
We would like to thank Mogilka from the official beta test forum and ESO community for sharing valuable hints where the treasures are hidden.