- Southeastern part of the map
- From Jorunn’s Stand Wayshrine head northeast until you reach cave entrance. Next to the entrance you will spot tent and huge trees. Look for the hidden treasure next to the further away tree.
We would like to thank Colin for sending us the screenshots
- Northern Eastmarch
- Head northwest from Kynesgrove Wayshrine. Dirt mound is on the river bank next to a huge rock.
- Western part of the map
- Digging spot is near the main road, at the same distance from two wayshrines: Cradlecrush Wayshrine to the west and Fort Morvunskar Wayshrine to the east.
- Slightly to the south from the central part of the map
- From Wittestadr Wayshrine head south towards a small pond.
- Southwestern Eastmarch
- From Wittestadr Wayshrine head southwest towards the Thief POI. Right across from a small camp in the center of the lake, you will find dirt mound next to a huge rock.
- South-easternmost part of the map
- From Jorunn’s Stand Wayshrine head southeast and follow the main road. Near Hammerhome POI, you will spot a small shelter with stretched canvas. Dirt mound is next to it, near a huge rock.
- Eastern part of the map
- From Logging camp Wayshrine head north towards Thulvald’s Logging Camp. Once you approach the camp, you will see dirt mound from the main road, between a tree and huge rock.