Eastmarch is northwestern zone in the Ebonheart Pact, available for players level 31 to 37 area. In this area, players can acquire 6 treasure maps and additional Eastmarch CE Treasure Map.
Eastmarch CE Treasure Map
- Southeastern part of the map
- From Jorunn’s Stand Wayshrine head northeast until you reach cave entrance. Next to the entrance you will spot tent and huge trees. Look for the hidden treasure next to the further away tree.
We would like to thank Colin for sending us the screenshots
Eastmarch Treasure Map I
- Northern Eastmarch
- Head northwest from Kynesgrove Wayshrine. Dirt mound is on the river bank next to a huge rock.
Eastmarch Treasure Map II
- Western part of the map
- Digging spot is near the main road, at the same distance from two wayshrines: Cradlecrush Wayshrine to the west and Fort Morvunskar Wayshrine to the east.
Eastmarch Treasure Map III
- Slightly to the south from the central part of the map
- From Wittestadr Wayshrine head south towards a small pond.
Eastmarch Treasure Map IV
- Southwestern Eastmarch
- From Wittestadr Wayshrine head southwest towards the Thief POI. Right across from a small camp in the center of the lake, you will find dirt mound next to a huge rock.
Eastmarch Treasure Map V
- South-easternmost part of the map
- From Jorunn’s Stand Wayshrine head southeast and follow the main road. Near Hammerhome POI, you will spot a small shelter with stretched canvas. Dirt mound is next to it, near a huge rock.
Eastmarch Treasure Map VI
- Eastern part of the map
- From Logging camp Wayshrine head north towards Thulvald’s Logging Camp. Once you approach the camp, you will see dirt mound from the main road, between a tree and huge rock.
Quite honestly I think all these Treasure Map pages should be reformated with the CE maps at the bottom – guides are always great until they clash with basic intuition.
Any normal, non-CE player coming here and looking for maps will generally assume the first listed in the page would be treasure Map I – I’ve spent the last hour cashing in all my maps, and 4-5x times I went to the CE locations because they’re listed first on this site – to this merit the guide is costing me more time than saving it.
This is partly user error considering, yes – reading the titles beforehand would save me the stress. That said – there’s the aspect that this just goes against basic human thought. If something is first in the list, most people expect it to be #1 – it’s just simple logic.
Also considering the larger majority of players don’t even have CE maps, why is put up front before all others? Surely it should be at the bottom of the list because it will be the most unused piece of information on the page(s).
Just my feedback as somebody who’s been “tricked” into the wrong location too many times. (Doesn’t help some pages have CE maps, others don’t. Gets confusing going to area to area.)
Or you could learn to read, or learn from your mistakes the first time.
Just be thankful that someone has taken the time to even make a site with all the maps. You’ll be wasting even more time trying to pinpoint where the exact location is going by text and poor sketches alone than being lead to the wrong location.
I for one, am grateful to the person who puts all these together. I think the top treasure map menu bar should be updated to reflect summerset (as there is page, just no link), but other than that, much thanks as this site has saved me hours of frustration. With a little patience and a good eye, I’m able to find all the maps. 🙂
I am wondering in the ESO elswyer during witches festival if you know where or how I can get dragon bones for a provisioning recipe. I haven’t found it in guild stores at all and haven’t gotten it in any drops from killing bosses or dragons. Thanks. I love your site, very helpful