Glenumbra is the first area after tutorial zones Stros M’Kai and Betnikh, available for Daggerfall Covenant players level 8-15. This area hides six Treasure Maps and additional Glenumbra CE Treasure Map which is available as pre-purchase bonus. The maps can be acquired as random drops from mobs or locked / unlocked chests, but the drop rate is very low. The good news is that treasure maps can be bought them from guild stores as well.
Once you acquire a map, its location will become visible only to you, but you have to figure out where it is, by using a treasure map sketch as a hint. This sketch is a similar replica of the area surrounding a spot where you should dig out a treasure chest. The place where the chest is hidden is always covered with dirt mound.
Special Note: We would like to thank bustaphatty for helping us find some treasure map locations.
Glenumbra Treasure Map I
- Southeast corner of the map
- Use the nearest Deleyn’s Mill Wayshrine, and head towards a small island just south of Dourston Isle (eye icon).
- Digging spot is hidden between two rocks behind the tree.
Glenumbra Treasure Map II
- Central part of the map
- Use the nearest Eagle’s Brook Wayshrine, and head towards south.
- Once you cross a bridge turn left and look for digging spot between rocks.
Glenumbra Treasure Map III
- In the north part of the Glenumbra map
- Use the nearest Lion Guard Redoubt Wayshrine, run through the Lion Guard Redoubt camp, and at the exit turn left. You’ll see the digging spot next to the rock cliff.
Glenumbra Treasure Map IV
- Digging spot is hidden on a small island on the east coast.
- Use the nearest Aldcroft Wayshrine, and head towards Mines of Khuras solo dungeon (torch icon on the map). On a small island, across from the dungeon location, you’ll see a huge rock. Behind the rock you will find the digging spot.
Glenumbra Treasure Map V
- Digging spot is hidden on the west coast.
- From the Farwatch Wayshrine head south until you reach a small waterfall. Follow the river upstream towards a small house in the distance. Behind a huge stump you will find the digging spot.
Glenumbra Treasure Map VI
- You will find digging spot for Glenumbra treasure map VI on the northwest part of the map.
- From the Lion Guard Redoubt Wayshrine head west towards Balefire Island (boss icon on the map). You will find a stranded shipwreck close to shore. From the shipwreck head towards rock cliffs.
Glenumbra CE Treasure Map
- Digging location is on the east coast.
- From Hag Fen Wayshrine, head south along the coast towards ruined tower. Hidden treasure is under gargoyle statue.
You should do one for the WoodWorker Survey maps. I can’t find them on your page if you already have them.
thank you very much for this! the clues relating are so much total BS. they don’t even relate!