Gold Coast is a new zone in Elder Scrolls Online, part of the Dark Brotherhood DLC. This area is located in southwestern Tamriel, just north from Malabal Tor. Just like any other DLC, you can only get to it if you’re a subscriber or you’ve bought the Dark Brotherhood DLC. In this guide, we’ll show you ESO Gold Coast treasure map locations, to help you find and dig out the two chests.
Gold Coast Treasure Map I
- This dig place is found in the northern part of Gold Coast.
- Just northeast from the Kvatch settlement, east from the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, northeast from the Gold Coast wayshrine.
- The lack of information on the first Gold Coast treasure map makes it somewhat hard to find. The only notable parts are the rock with a tree on in, some pines and some kind of man-made structure in the distance. There are no other recognizable marks you can grab onto, to help distinguish this part of Gold Coast from the others. Luckily for us, the map is not that large, and with a little scouting, you’ll find it at some point.
- The dig spot is just northeast from the Gold Coast wayshrine. There is a large open field with several Dire Wolves in the area. Look for a tall rock with trees on top of it.
This is the only rock in the vicinity with a surface that’s not entirely smooth. You should notice the dig location just below this rock, on its eastern side, on the ground.
Gold Coast Treasure Map II
- This dig place is also found in the northern part of Gold Coast.
- Just west from the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, northwest from the Gold Coast wayshrine.
- Unlike the previous treasure map, this one offers one crucial detail that makes finding the place easier. The gazebo with stone columns in the left of the picture makes finding this particular spot a bit easier.
- The exact place you want to go to is just west from the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary POI. Follow this direction until you find the gazebo. It is hard to miss – it even has a fire at its center, lighting up the inner side of the columns. To dig out the treasure, go to the large boulder nearby, and you should find it towards the stone’s western side.