Once you complete Glenumbra island, your next destination is Stormhaven area, available for Daggerfall Covenant players level 16-23. On this island, you can obtain six Treasure Maps and additional Stormhaven CE Treasure Map, which is available as pre-purchase bonus. The maps can be acquired as random drops from mobs or locked / unlocked chests, but the drop rate is very low. On the other hand, these trophies are not account bound, and you can buy maps in guild stores as well.
After collecting a map, treasure chest location will become visible to you, but you have to find out where the digging spot is, by using a treasure map sketch as a hint. This sketch is a similar replica of the area surrounding a spot where you should dig out a treasure chest. The place where the chest is hidden is always covered with dirt mound.
Special Note: We would like to thank bustaphatty and Mogilka from the official beta test forum for helping us find some treasure map locations.
Stormhaven Treasure Map I
- Southwest part of the map area
- From Bonesnap Ruins Wayshrine head south west towards the Tower Stone. Once you reach it look for the digging spot on the rocky hill.
Stormhaven Treasure Map II
- On the west part of the map area
- Use Koeglin Village Wayshrine and head north east towards Portdun Watch. When you cross the river, look under the large bridge, just up stream from the water wheel.
Stormhaven Treasure Map III
- Slightly to the west from the central map area.
- Use Firebrand Wayshrine, then head southeast past Hammerdeath Workshop. Dirt mound is to the left of the blocked entrance to the arena.
Stormhaven Treasure Map IV
- On the south part of the map area
- Use Soulshriven Wayshrine and follow the main road to the north. Once you reach the crossroads turn right. When you get close to the stone bridge, look to your left and you will see rocks and two stone statues – a man and gargoyle. Digging spot is on the river bank behind the statues.
Stormhaven Treasure Map V
- On the southeast part of the map area
- From Dro’dara Plantation Wayshrine follow the main road towards Aphren’s Hold. When you cross the bridge turn right towards river. Next to a huge tree with green leaves you’ll find dirt mound to the right of the tree slightly set back.
Stormhaven Treasure Map VI
- On the east part of the map area
- From Weeping Giant Wayshrine head southwest towards a small island.
Stormhaven CE Treasure Map
- In the central part of the map
- South of Pariah Abbey Wayshrine, in the Stormchewer Goblin Camp. Traveling SE from Pariah Catacombs to fork in the road, look under a huge tree north of where roads meet.