Betnikh is the second tutorial land for Daggerfall Covenant players. Two Treasure Maps and additional Betnikh CE Treasure Map (which is available as a pre-purchase bonus) are hidden on this island. There are several ways to acquire a treasure map like a random loot from mobs, locked and unlocked chests, but the drop rate is very low. This trophy is not character bound item, and you can also buy it in a guild store.
Once you acquire a map, its location will become visible only to you and the treasure map sketch should give you a hint where to look for a buried treasure. The place where you should dig up the treasure chest is always covered with dirt mound.
Betnikh Treasure Map I
- On the small island near the west coast
- In the middle of Eyearata island, in the northwest end of the island.
- We would like to thank Masi and EllenP for additional information.
Betnikh Treasure Map II
- In the south part of the Betnikh map
- Use Carved Hills Wayshrine and head south towards a small island.
Betnikh CE Treasure Map
- In the central part of the Betnikh map
- Use Stonetooth Wayshrine and head northwest towards the Main entrance to StoneTooth Crafting Stations. The hidden treasure is behind the large tree to the left of the gates