|Location Notes:||This lorebook is located in vicinity of Deleyn’s Mill and Red Rook Camp, southern Glenumbra.|
Loc.1 – Just a bit South of Deleyn’s Mill. Next to a painter’s stand. It is actually on a small hill overlooking the Mill and it’s docks. Painter’s stand directed at a beautiful scenery. Great place to read some lorebooks.
Loc.1 – Map View.
Loc.2 – Inside one of the tents of Red Rook Camp next to one of the quest objectives for that area.
Loc.2 – Map view.
Loc.3 – Go inside a Common House in the village
Loc.3 – You’ll see the book right away
Loc.3 – Map View.
Loc.4 – On a crate, at a dock, in Deleyn’s Mill.
Loc.4 – Map View.
The Orcs acknowledge the existence of many other gods, but they worship only one:
Mauloch (Orc-Father, The Great Chief):
An aspect of Malacath, Orcs revere Mauloch as the First Orc, and live by the Code of Mauloch, which dictates such matters as honor and vengeance.
The Code of Mauloch
The Code is more often tacit than explicit, but includes the following:
– Respect for forging and blacksmithing.
– The traditional roles of a clan’s chief and his wives.
– The tradition of selection of a new chief through challenge and combat.
– The custom that one who commits a crime must pay "Blood Price" to the victim (or victim’s relatives).
– The requirement that insults to honor must be avenged.
– Recognition that to die in combat pleases Mauloch.