Western Skyrim Treasure Maps are part of the new Greymoor expansion pack. There are five of them, scattered across the main map. The clues for finding the dig spots vary from clearly easy ones, like the Dragon Bridge, to the difficult ones. In this guide, we’ll show you all Western Skyrim treasure map Locations.
Western Skyrim CE Treasure Map – Bridge
- Southwest from Solitude, on the main road. Following the road from Solitude, you’ll get to this settlement. It carries the name of its most unique landmark – the bridge in the southern part.
- This structure is clearly visible on the treasure map drawing as well, with its unique features.
- Once you leave the settlement, and cross the bridge, continue left to the dig spot.
Western Skyrim Treasure Map 1 – Boat & Pillar
- The ship on the picture is located southeast from the Solitude Docks Wayshrine, north from the Black Morass Ritual Site.
- A rather easy treasure map clue, considering you can identify the large settlement in the back of the picture as Solitude.
Western Skyrim Treasure Map 2 – Stairs Hill
Western Skyrim Treasure Map 3 – Stone Arch
- The spot on this treasure map is in the western part of the main map.
- You’ll spot this large arc on the main road, between the Circle of Champions in the northwest and the Chilblain Peak Ritual Site to the southeast.
- It’s part of the nearby ritual site. There is a small hill path leading to this particular spot.
Western Skyrim Treasure Map 4 – Broken Tower
- The ruined tower that is drawn on this treasure map is actually a part of the Circle of Champions place of interest.
- It is positioned in the western part of the main map.
- The exact spot where the artist placed the clue is southwest from the Deepwood Vale Wayshrine, following the main road.