Elder Scrolls Online’s Update 5 is quite a big one. So big, actually, that in their official statement ZeniMax provided a list of suggestions as to what the beta players should be testing.
More specifically, the dev team is seeking feedback on the veteran City of Ash dungeon as well as on crafting writs and the new crafting tutorials. That’s just a partial list, tho. The full list is provided on the ESO forums.
Update 5 OVERVIEW
The Elder Scrolls Online patch v1.5, brings us many new features. One of the highlights of this patch are: adding of Veteran City of Ash, City of Ash dungeon continuation, as well as graphical improvements in form of facial animations for NPCs. Dungeon and solo-instance scaling will allow you to revisit some of your favorite dungeons. Crafters will be happy to hear that they’ll be able to undertake certification, as well as crafting writs and survey reports once you’re certified. Interface improvements in the form of new chat bubbles are also included and can be activated in the Settings menu. New Undauted Enclaves and Pledges that can be performed every 20 hours are also a part of this fifth major content update!
In addition to all the new features, there are many bug fixes and small changes, so make sure to check them out in the full list below!
Click to view the full list of v1.5 patch notes
Elder Scrolls Online patch notes v1.4.4 brings many fixes and improvements to existing content mainly to gameplay, itemization, UI, and the Alliance War.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to crash while in combat in Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Cyrodiil from properly saving the status of keeps in some instances in the event of a crash.
- Fixed an issue where keep postern doors were not usable.
The Elder Scrolls Online v.1.4.3 has been released and is quite a big one! Besides bug fixes, the patch includes: the introduction of a new area – Upper Craglorn; Serpent Trial: Cantrum Ophidia; Dragonstar Arena; changes and improvements in grouping; Ability Alterning Enchantments. The addition of a new VR Rank – 14, as well as the addition of “Chance on hit to increase Spell Resistance” are also added.
Some of the patch highlights include:
- Upper Craglorn – New Area
- Serpent Trial: Sanctum Ophidia
- Dragonstar Arena
- Nirnhoned Crafting Trait
- Chance on hit to increase Spell Resistance
- Larger Delves
- The delves found in Bangkorai, Reaper’s March and The Rift are now larger, and contain more monsters and loot.
- Grouping Improvements
- New VR Rank – 14
- Ability Altering Enchantments
- Found on weapons in the Dragonstar Arena, the Serpent Trial in difficult mode, and from the Alliance War Leaderboards
Click here to view the complete patch notes…
Elder Scrolls Online patch v1.3.3 brings the third major content update, with new armor dye stations, guild improvements, updates to campaigns in Cyrodiil, and many fixes to quests, combat, art, and audio.
- Armor dyes have now been added to the game! You can visit a dye station and interact with it to dye any piece of armor that you own.
- Dye stations can be found in at least one town in every normal overworld zone. There are new map markers add for these dye station locations
- Every piece of gear has up to three separate areas that can be dyed individually, and you have tools available to do so.
- Color Sets: You can use the special dye tools to create and apply custom color sets.
- Eye Dropper Tool: You can use the eye dropper tool to pick colors from previously dyed gear, and apply that color elsewhere.
- Paint Bucket Tool: This tool applies the dye you’ve selected to the corresponding color area of every piece of gear you have equipped.
- At a dye station, you can see every color available. Dyes you haven’t obtained yet are displayed with a lock icon. Hover over any locked color to see which achievement is associated with it. You can right-click on it to jump to the achievement panel and read the achievement’s completion criteria. When a dye is unlocked, it will be available for all characters on your account.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.1.3 features fixes to quests and blockers, in addition to skill line fixes and improvements. You will also see improved performance in Cyrodiil, and several fixed issues with the Mac client.