Elder Scrolls Online patch v1.3.3 brings the third major content update, with new armor dye stations, guild improvements, updates to campaigns in Cyrodiil, and many fixes to quests, combat, art, and audio.
- Armor dyes have now been added to the game! You can visit a dye station and interact with it to dye any piece of armor that you own.
- Dye stations can be found in at least one town in every normal overworld zone. There are new map markers add for these dye station locations
- Every piece of gear has up to three separate areas that can be dyed individually, and you have tools available to do so.
- Color Sets: You can use the special dye tools to create and apply custom color sets.
- Eye Dropper Tool: You can use the eye dropper tool to pick colors from previously dyed gear, and apply that color elsewhere.
- Paint Bucket Tool: This tool applies the dye you’ve selected to the corresponding color area of every piece of gear you have equipped.
- At a dye station, you can see every color available. Dyes you haven’t obtained yet are displayed with a lock icon. Hover over any locked color to see which achievement is associated with it. You can right-click on it to jump to the achievement panel and read the achievement’s completion criteria. When a dye is unlocked, it will be available for all characters on your account.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.1.3 features fixes to quests and blockers, in addition to skill line fixes and improvements. You will also see improved performance in Cyrodiil, and several fixed issues with the Mac client.
Patch 1.0.7 got deployed to both North American and EU Elder Scrolls Online servers and it brought several changes and fixes to the game. Vampire Bat Swarm got nerfed and additional fixes to Cyrodiil PvP have been introduced. Loads of quests have been fixed as well and after a month you finally can progress in the last quest in Coldharbour without having to jump to your death naked several times. Traders will be happy to know that COD charges and Guild Store posting charges have been significantly reduced. Here’s a screenshot reddit user Ausghostdog posted:
Before 1.0.7 patch
After the patch
Here are the official patch notes:
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.7 features more fixes to quest issues and blockers, in addition to some fixes to backend systems to improve overall game performance.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The Elder Scroll beacon effect will no longer vanish when the carrier uses the vampire ability Mist Form.
- You can no longer use the ability Bolt Escape while carrying an Elder Scroll.
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue with the ability Bat Swarm so it will no longer stack with itself. It will instead refresh if re-cast.
- Reduced the cost reduction per stage of vampire abilities.
- Reduced the movement speed bonus of the ability Mist Form.
Click here to read the rest of the patch notes
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.4 features fixes to existing content. This is the second patch this week, and addresses the high priority fix of missing bank slots, stored bank items, and missing skill points. We’re continuing to work hard on other issues, and will let you know when they are fixed.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed an issue where your characters could lose bank expansions you purchased, including the items in these slots.
- Note: This will not return any items or slots lost prior to this fix. If your character was affected, please contact Customer Support.
- Addressed an issue with guild invites that could cause latency with social systems such as guild chat, player-to-player chat, and long loading times.
- Changed the functionality of auto-stacking in guild banks. You will now have to stack items in your inventory before placing them in the guild bank.
The latest patch v1.0.3 features a number of fixes to existing content, mainly focusing on systems and quests that were blocking progression. The patch also affects two major global issues botting and gold spamming, and largely reduced the gold farming industry.
Someone on Reddit posted a rather long patchnotes page for the upcoming TESO beta patch v0.18 that was issued by Zenimax. Some of the fixes and improvements are important and change the game quite a bit. Players can expect the next beta to feel different compared to the test from few weeks ago.
Click here to read patchnotes